Talk

Advanced search

All I want for Christmas is an android app...

(10 Posts)
ChampagneTastes Mon 19-Dec-16 16:46:19

About eighteen months ago you promised to replace the app that you got rid of within about six months. <drums fingers>

Now when I access the site on my phone using Chrome, the helpful buttons have disappeared from the bottom so I have to just navigate back to previous pages.

Why are you punishing us? Why? I'm not buying a sodding iphone, I'm just not.

puddingisgood Mon 19-Dec-16 17:07:02

I'm with you OP! Why so long?

IAmAPaleontologist Mon 19-Dec-16 17:17:55

It is coming, the test version is being used by some of us at the moment.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 19-Dec-16 17:20:41

Yes!!!!

SeaweedSa1ad Mon 19-Dec-16 17:21:30

I only use Chrome to access MN, there's an option (if you're logged in) to Hide (or not) the shortcut buttons that sit at the bottom of the page - click on the person icon next to the search one. Hope that works for you.

Narnian Mon 19-Dec-16 17:22:00

<stands in solidarity with the above posters>

ChampagneTastes Mon 19-Dec-16 18:37:49

Thanks Seaweed I shall try that. Paleontonologist how did you get that gig? (I'm sulking a little that no-one asked me since I've been sulking loudly about this for AGES).

IAmAPaleontologist Tue 20-Dec-16 07:33:02

There was a thread ages and ages ago from hq asking who wanted to sign up to test it.

ChampagneTastes Tue 20-Dec-16 14:08:30

I can't believe I missed it! Well if it's currently being tested presumably we'll get it some time before Trump gets his sweaty little hands on the red button and destroys the planet? Yes? Clock's ticking MNHQ.

PrancerForHoney Wed 21-Dec-16 19:18:00

I'm on version 1.9 of the android app test.When I remember to log in on it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now