Talk

Advanced search

App randomly marking every thread as unread/new message again...

(9 Posts)
acatcalledjohn Sat 29-Oct-16 09:12:44

...when there aren't any new posts at all. Happens in Watched and I'm on. Think this happened yesterday?

cozietoesie Sat 29-Oct-16 14:11:08

Did you update anything, acat? It does that if you've updated the app and - I think - when you update iOS.

acatcalledjohn Sat 29-Oct-16 14:37:28

Nope, not updated iOS (for months thlblush), and I haven't updated the talk app since it was last released, which was two weeks ago.

cozietoesie Sat 29-Oct-16 15:07:02

Beats me then. smile

cozietoesie Sat 29-Oct-16 15:07:58

PS - hadn't you better update iOS though? smile

acatcalledjohn Sun 30-Oct-16 09:03:08

Yes, but will wait until I get to do a proper back up of my phone.

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 30-Oct-16 16:45:44

Hi acat,

This sounds annoying. Have you tried logging out of the app and back in again? Failing that, an update may help.

Do let us know if this carries on.

cozietoesie Sun 30-Oct-16 22:59:47

Just a thought, acat. There were quite a few recent updates. The very latest one - 14 October - sorted a bug which was causing mistakes to the 'unread' colours on the app. The one before that was only on 12 October. You said 'two weeks ago' so it might be worth checking that you updated with the absolute latest? smile

LIZS Mon 31-Oct-16 18:57:28

App is up to date but agree highlighting is random. Sometimes I am the last one to have posted but thread shows as highlighted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now