Talk

Advanced search

A new error with how the boards are working

(6 Posts)
OhYouBadBadKitten Tue 18-Oct-16 08:54:13

If you click on a board heading it takes you to the general boards list, rather than that specific board. So if I click on site stuff for instance I get all of the boards listed, not the topics in site stuff.

FruVikingessOla Tue 18-Oct-16 09:49:19

It's been like that for a few days now - since the cock-up with TIO disappearing altogether; then when TIO came back if you click on a topic heading it just takes you back to the full list. No idea whether anything is being done about it though.

AuntieStella Tue 18-Oct-16 09:54:52

Also in TIO, if you click on a specific post it used to take you to that post.

Now it takes you to the top of the thread - very annoying. That's what clicking on the title used to do. And it was useful to have both options.

MarklahMarklah Tue 18-Oct-16 10:02:27

If I go to boards I'm on or boards I'm watching, when they display as a list the fonts in those lists are all over the place ; some names are in bold, some are in italics, there are some blank spaces...
If I go to the actual threads then they show as normal.
Wish the annoying ads at the side would stay fixed though - it's really offputting when you scroll down and stuff follows you down the page.

OhYouBadBadKitten Tue 18-Oct-16 10:19:25

yes! In TIO someone had used italics on one thread. The rest of the thread that was displayed was in italics.

MarklahMarklah Thu 20-Oct-16 23:41:30

Weird font thing seems to have disappeared but pages are taking centuries to load because of the stupid bloody ads all down the side.

<disclaimer - I have PMT>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now