Talk

Advanced search

Green not purple

(20 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Badgoushk Thu 13-Oct-16 15:24:44

When I comment on a thread, my posts are green now, not purple as they used to be. Why is that? Does it mean something?!

CurbsideProphet Thu 13-Oct-16 18:24:33

Bad my posts were blue but are now lilac. My customise options for different colour OP posts have disappeared. Very odd!

ellenanora5 Thu 13-Oct-16 18:32:06

Mine are changed too, the op used to be green and my reply was blue, now op is very light pink, and not very distinctive.

ellenanora5 Thu 13-Oct-16 18:32:34

And I'm very light green smile

RebootYourEngine Thu 13-Oct-16 18:34:09

Mine are the same. Ops used to be a bright blue so stood out. The blue is not even an option any more.

CurbsideProphet Thu 13-Oct-16 19:23:53

ellenora I've just realised my posts are light green. It is so faint I can barely see it!

PickAChew Thu 13-Oct-16 19:47:55

Used to have green op and purple for me, which displayed as grey and purple, respectively on the mobile site.
.now, the desktop site is still right (Firefox, win 10) but on the mobile site, op is now purple and I'm green!

KittyVonCatsington Thu 13-Oct-16 21:37:49

Same here. OP posts used to be blue and mine lilac. Now OP posts are light green and mine pink! I can't change them back on Customise

Coconut0il Thu 13-Oct-16 21:51:18

Yes mine changed too. OP is pink and I'm green.

MadameCholetsDirtySecret Thu 13-Oct-16 21:53:52

Mine have changed too. I don't like it.

ellenanora5 Thu 13-Oct-16 22:33:53

Curbside, we'll have to talk to each other, now with us being besties grin

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Oct-16 22:48:07

Hi folks! Sorry to hear this has happened to so many of you at once. We'll alert Tech to this. In the meantime you should be able to change your colours by going to the circle with the 'down' arrow in by the word 'Talk' at the top of any talk page. If you click the circle, it should give you a dropdown menu with options to choose your colours.

Smidge001 Thu 13-Oct-16 22:53:13

OP posts for me are now very pale pink (and not v noticeable). I thought it was something to do with upgrading my iPhone iOS but presumably not, given this thread!

MsAdorabelleDearheartVonLipwig Thu 13-Oct-16 23:24:20

Yep, mine too. Op was dark purple, now light purple. My posts were light purple and are now light green.

MsAdorabelleDearheartVonLipwig Thu 13-Oct-16 23:25:32

And on the iPhone in safari I can't see any option for customising colours. Am I being thick?

CurbsideProphet Fri 14-Oct-16 07:25:36

Iona when I go to Customise there are no colour options, only how many posts per page and options for Threads I am on. I'm using an Android phone.

lovelybangers Fri 14-Oct-16 09:18:46

Ah!!

Mine too.

Something strange is going on...

contrary13 Fri 14-Oct-16 09:37:46

Mine's the same as Curbside's - the only thing I can customise, according to the drop down menu, are the amount of posts I can see and which way to read them. I'm on a Firefox operating laptop (and thought it was just me with gremlins in the works until this morning!).

PickAChew Fri 14-Oct-16 09:58:02

But I can't change mine because they're only wrong on the mobile site!

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Oct-16 17:09:32

Hi all,

Can we direct you to this this thread

Which we hope explains things a bit more clearly. Apologies for the confusion! flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now