Talk

Advanced search

Threads I'm on not highlighting

(21 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

PotOfYoghurt Tue 11-Oct-16 17:13:24

Since the new update of the app the threads I'm on aren't highlighting in the tab when new posts are added.

Not super annoying, but thought tech would like to know.

Goingtobeawesome Tue 11-Oct-16 18:04:40

I've discovered that the OP and my posts are coloured but really lightly which is rubbish. Please sort it out as I have vision issues and can't see them well enough. Can't find the option to change on customise either. TIA.

KP86 Tue 11-Oct-16 18:19:48

Same here

Horsemad Tue 11-Oct-16 19:34:35

On TIO, my posts are coloured in a very light shade now, not dark and easy to spot like they usually are.

Is this permanent? confused

Chikara Tue 11-Oct-16 21:29:43

Same here. Please change it back

PotOfYoghurt Tue 11-Oct-16 21:54:11

I don't mean in the actually threads, I'm using the app and there's a list of all the TIO and when a new post is added the post count and title is white. Now nothing changes when a new post is added so I'm often missing replies.

PotOfYoghurt Tue 11-Oct-16 21:54:58

See, everything is just faded like the posts are old.

JennyHolzersGhost Tue 11-Oct-16 21:55:25

Thought it was just me. I have this really pale coloured highlighting too. Can someone change it please ? It's practically invisible and thus useless.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 12-Oct-16 08:14:08

My colours are really light toohmm

hugoagogo Wed 12-Oct-16 08:23:32

My highlighting is very wishy washy too.confused

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 12-Oct-16 18:06:26

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the confusion, we've recently changed the colours - do take a look at this thread, which has all our info and updates.

Thanks flowers

PotOfYoghurt Wed 12-Oct-16 18:12:52

Katherine this thread isn't actually about the highlighted posts IN AN ACTUAL THREAD. Well it wasn't originally and I seem to be the only one not to be referring to the other problem, but there it is.

I am talking about on the app, there is a list of threads I'm on and the titles of the threads and the post count would turn white when new posts were added. Now there isn't anything.

I cannot see anything on that thread about this. I don't know if I'm making myself clear enough as no one else seems to know what I'm talking about.

Goingtobeawesome Wed 12-Oct-16 18:47:14

That read is about guest threads. Not what I was meaning in my thread either. There is no where to change and close the colours. Seems to have gone and while the OP and my posts on threads are highlighted, they are very pale and very annoying.

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Oct-16 07:17:49

Hey guys, thanks for raising this! I accidentally broke that feature, whilst fixing a crash. It will be fixed soon, thanks for your patience!

PotOfYoghurt Thu 13-Oct-16 07:59:03

Hooray! Thanks Tim.

Bagina Fri 14-Oct-16 06:19:51

Wow, I remember the days when there was an app...sadangry

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Oct-16 19:15:00

Hey guys! Thanks for your patience, the unread indicator has now been fixed. There's an updated build (3.4.2) on the App Store, let us know if you see anything else that isn't working as it should.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 14-Oct-16 19:16:49

The colours Tim please change them back asap they're bloody awful!wink

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Oct-16 19:17:50

Ha, unfortunately I don't make any of the decisions about colours, my hands are clean! wink

PotOfYoghurt Fri 14-Oct-16 21:08:44

Thanks Tim! It's looking good.

KP86 Sat 15-Oct-16 09:37:21

All is well for me too. Thank goodness, it was a bit of a nightmare to try to remember the number of posts on each of my watched threads!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now