Talk

Advanced search

Been delivered loads of Pedigree dogfood

(19 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

cheapskatemum Wed 05-Oct-16 14:13:36

I'm well chuffed, as it'll keep my 2 pooches going for ages. I'm sure it must be as a result of applying for a dog food trial on MN. Unfortunately, I don't know how to proceed as I can't find the guidelines for the trial. It was for dogs who are fed dry food mixed with wet food, so I thought some dry food might also be delivered. As it hasn't, I'm wondering if I should be mixing the pouches which have been delivered with the dry food I already possess?

PacificDogwod Wed 05-Oct-16 21:35:37

I got my delivery last week grin

I came across your thread trying to find the feedback thread blush

I am still feeding my usual kibble and I am adding 2 pouches twice daily - DHound luuuurves the pouches btw.

cheapskatemum Thu 06-Oct-16 10:42:24

Thanks for replying PD. Yes, my delivery came on Friday last week. Have you been sent a link to instructions or anything? I tried searching on MN, but just found a thread about a trial that has finished. I will start mixing the pouches with the dry dog food I normally use from today. Can we keep in touch?

PacificDogwod Thu 06-Oct-16 16:09:48

Yes, of course!

I just followed the advice on the side of the boxes.
My DDog does not seem to care about the different flavours or anything, he just loves them all.

I do vaguely remember reading when I applied to be part of this trial that one had to leave ones feedback within ?2 weeks, or else!
I hope MNHQ will see this thread and respond.

DixieNormas Thu 06-Oct-16 16:18:36

Wasn't the trial months ago, I remember the feed back thread.

PacificDogwod Thu 06-Oct-16 16:23:16

There was a trial months ago (that's the one we can find by advance searching), but this is a new one, Dixie.

PacificDogwod Thu 06-Oct-16 16:23:42

I am worried about the 'or else' <wibble>

DixieNormas Thu 06-Oct-16 16:28:13

Nooo I missed two dog food trials? I was jealous last time

PacificDogwod Thu 06-Oct-16 16:29:05

grin
Yes, I was jealous the last time too and now I am well smug

DixieNormas Thu 06-Oct-16 16:50:13

grin I may feel better about it if im chosen for the hoover/floor cleaner trial

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 06-Oct-16 18:31:56

Thanks for flagging, we will check on this with our insight team and get back to you. Glad the DDogs are pleased grin

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 06-Oct-16 19:25:50

cheapskatemum

I'm well chuffed, as it'll keep my 2 pooches going for ages. I'm sure it must be as a result of applying for a dog food trial on MN. Unfortunately, I don't know how to proceed as I can't find the guidelines for the trial. It was for dogs who are fed dry food mixed with wet food, so I thought some dry food might also be delivered. As it hasn't, I'm wondering if I should be mixing the pouches which have been delivered with the dry food I already possess?

Hi - I have emailed you a few times about the test - have you got them?

The idea with this one is to mix this new wet food in with your existing dry food to feed your dog a mixed food diet. Glad the dog is enjoying it!

We will be sending out a link to the feedback survey within the next couple of weeks, no thread for this one - it's just a follow up from the previous trial for Pedigree.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 06-Oct-16 19:27:23

DixieNormas

grin I may feel better about it if im chosen for the hoover/floor cleaner trial

Do sign up to our panel as we sometimes do things on there which aren't promoted on site - here's the sign up form thanks

PacificDogwod Thu 06-Oct-16 20:38:56

Ann, where are we meant to feed back? Or is it too early for that? confused

What I really wanted to 'win' was that pelvic floor thingamajig

TrionicLettuce Thu 06-Oct-16 20:42:47

Whatever happened to Pedigree answering questions on the Doghouse? It was ages ago, I remember the thread asking for questions but not them ever answering any. Did they wimp out when they saw the questions being asked or did I just miss it?

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Oct-16 11:00:47

PacificDogwod

*Ann*, where are we meant to feed back? Or is it too early for that? confused

--What I really wanted to 'win' was that pelvic floor thingamajig--

I will send feedback survey link soon - possibly this week

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Oct-16 11:01:44

TrionicLettuce

Whatever happened to Pedigree answering questions on the Doghouse? It was ages ago, I remember the thread asking for questions but not them ever answering any. Did they wimp out when they saw the questions being asked or did I just miss it?

You missed it - answers are here
smile

PacificDogwod Tue 11-Oct-16 16:08:52

Thank you, Ann thanks

cheapskatemum Tue 11-Oct-16 18:27:01

Hi AnnMN thanks for replying. There was a period in September when I couldn't access my emails, so that's probably what happened - I'll trawl back through them looking for yours now I know! Thanks to PacificD, I have been mixing the pouches with the dry food I already had and it's going down well. I'll make sure I look out for the link to feed back too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now