Talk

Advanced search

Spam

(5 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

LiviaDrusillaAugusta Mon 15-Aug-16 18:21:02

There's an issue with the site diverting to this AGAIN! Can you please sort as it went on for weeks before. Thanks

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Aug-16 19:32:12

Hi there Livia

Thanks for flagging this. We're so sorry this is happening again. We'll let our ad ops team know about it. If they were able to sort it before hopefully it shouldn't be a problem for too long.

LiviaDrusillaAugusta Wed 17-Aug-16 13:54:35

Still getting it - also it keeps diverting to Skybet and the site below

stupidgreatgrinonmyface Wed 17-Aug-16 14:00:45

Just had a pop up telling me my Android phone is infected with several viruses. Couldn't get a screenshot and the only way to close it was to close the page completely. It was the thread about charging £5 a day rent to the OPs son. I didn't touch anything - the pop up appeared when I was halfway through reading a post.

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 17-Aug-16 17:03:59

Hi all,

There are quite a few threads running about pop-ups at the moment. It's an incredibly frustrating issue and one that we are working hard to get to the bottom of.

To try and simplify things could we please ask everyone to post their problems and feedback here: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/site_stuff/2709956-Being-redirected?

This is where we will be posting updates, too, so please do check back.

Our apologies once again, and thanks so much for all your help. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now