Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Watched threads not appearing in threads "I'm watching"

(7 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

impostersyndrome Wed 13-Jul-16 10:55:14

I've been having a problem for several weeks now: I click to 'watch' a thread while being logged in. I get the confirmation message bar at the top, but the thread doesn't appear in the 'threads I'm watching' list. This is a problem both if I'm on my desktop PC running Windows or on my ipad.

Weirdly, it's as if the threads are there, as the page states "Display limited to 250 threads.
250 discussions have messages."

AveEldon Thu 14-Jul-16 10:39:39

I had this problem and posted about it

Now I've found that the threads are all there but I have to scroll down for ages - there is a big blank space but they are at the bottom

moonbells Thu 14-Jul-16 11:34:59

Thanks for that Ave I was just coming on here to ask about the same thing!

impostersyndrome Thu 14-Jul-16 21:44:47

Thanks from me too, it's the same with me, I found the threads lurking below a massive white space. Very odd.

YetAnotherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 18-Jul-16 11:22:21

Hi there,
Thanks for flagging this, we'll let the techie types know about it and get back to you!

RVPisnomore Wed 20-Jul-16 22:03:52

This is a problem for me too.

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 21-Jul-16 10:49:36

Morning everyone.

Tech got back to us, here's what they said:

'We've spotted the issue with some of the threads not appearing on the page and only showing 4. We will fix this. In regards to the limiting error, this is a warning to the user. To remove this the user will have to delete some of the threads from that list or bump and reset some of them.'

We hope that's clear, do shout with any concerns or questions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now