Looks like MN were Brexiters then.

(18 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

plantsitter Sat 25-Jun-16 09:08:15

You allowed people who were quite obviously leave campaigners posing as ordinary posters to post all over the place, you declined to take an official position when you could quite easily have canvassed your members to do so, now you are deleting racist posts from Brexiters - there ARE many racist Brexiters. That is WHY we are leaving the EU.

The amount of posters upset about being slagged off for voting leave shows that these boards have a massive effect on people's lives.

Get off the fence and admit it, I say.

MorrisZapp Sat 25-Jun-16 09:10:08

Are you quite well?

WellErrr Sat 25-Jun-16 09:10:55

ODFOD.

WellErrr Sat 25-Jun-16 09:11:40

I know people are clutching st straws now, but Brexit really isn't MNHQ's fault.

HumphreyCobblers Sat 25-Jun-16 09:12:07

I think that MN HQ being brexiters is about the most unlikely thing I could possible imagine!

SoupDragon Sat 25-Jun-16 09:13:25

now you are deleting racist posts from Brexiters

They always delete racist posts. What is your point?

plantsitter Sat 25-Jun-16 09:15:15

It is possible this result has sent me mad, but MNHQ could have taken a position y'know.

I think I'd better go now though. Shame. MN has been useful, funny, frustrating, upsetting and mental. But in the end just another form of social control.

Bye!

WalrusGumboot Sat 25-Jun-16 09:16:11

Blimey.

milkbottle Sat 25-Jun-16 09:17:18

Can we please stop having the same threads over and over

Lalaloopsyscaresme Sat 25-Jun-16 09:18:15

Here, you forgot your tinfoil hat!!

coldcanary Sat 25-Jun-16 10:18:51

Are you actually reading any threads?
HQ are allowing personal attacks, accusations and vile, bullying language to stand all over the site and most of it is coming from the remain people!

TrippyMcTrapFace Sat 25-Jun-16 10:50:30

I love a good flounce on a Saturday morning. wink

However I do agree with this from canary "HQ are allowing personal attacks, accusations and vile, bullying language to stand all over the site and most of it is coming from the remain people!"
It's been horrid and HQ are allowing it.
I've just had a reply from HQ about a post I reported that's left me totally aghast. Maybe another flounce coming in the next few hours, depending how they respond to my asking them for clarification about their decision.

TrippyMcTrapFace Sat 25-Jun-16 10:50:54

there may be. Not maybe.

coldcanary Sat 25-Jun-16 10:57:16

Trippy oh good they are actually replying to reports then? I'll have to keep an eye out because they've done sod all about mine so far.

AuntieStella Sat 25-Jun-16 11:00:56

I'm miffed because they're not moving threads promoting a petition to 'Petitions' which is a break from normal practice.

I wish that ageist posts were being deleted, but MNHQ doesn't seem to have decided whether to follow the Equalities Act in full rather than just in part.

TrippyMcTrapFace Sat 25-Jun-16 11:18:20

cold, yes they're replying. Very busy so it may take a while.

TrippyMcTrapFace Sat 25-Jun-16 11:21:06

AuntieStella agree with you on both points.

AmyGMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 25-Jun-16 19:42:22

Hi everyone

A quick post to reassure you that we are most definitely receiving and responding to reports (and also that we are completely impartial to the referendum).

However we are very, very busy and it is taking us a while to get through the sheer number of reports we've received.

As always, please report through any posts which you feel break Talk Guidelines and we will look as soon as we possibly can.

Thanks everyone for your patience, we really do appreciate it flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now