New home page - where's all the Bootcamp stuff gone?!

(10 Posts)
BIWI Tue 17-May-16 10:53:54

With your new design, I have to click on the "life and style" picture to take me to the (old) menu bar - but clicking on 'food' doesn't take me to any of the Bootcamp stuff that I wrote for you.

a) am I just looking in the wrong place?
b) if I am, where is it?!

I wanted to link the current Bootcampers to this page, rather than having to re-writ all the stuff that was there! <insert 'lazy arse' emoticon here>

cozietoesie Tue 17-May-16 10:58:48

Third down on the Talk Topics, BIWI. I can see it there. smile

BIWI Tue 17-May-16 11:16:59

No - I don't mean that bit (although thank you for taking the time to search for me grin). There used to be a whole section on the lifestyle/food bit about Bootcamp, explaining it, what the science behind it is, etc. And now I can't find it!

cozietoesie Tue 17-May-16 11:34:27

Ah. Now that, I'd guess, you'll need a staffer comment on. I recall that someone from MNHQ said recently that they were 'rejigging' the topics etc. (I forget the precise words used.) Who knows what else may have been changed?

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 17-May-16 13:17:06

Ta-da! www.mumsnet.com/health/diet-and-fitness/low-carb-bootcamp

It's under Diet and Fitness smile

BIWI Tue 17-May-16 13:22:21

Thank you!

cozietoesie Tue 17-May-16 13:29:48

Well done, Katherine.

You have a happy BIWI now. smile

BIWI Tue 17-May-16 17:54:15

Well ... grin

It's really well buried in the site though, isn't it?

Without your link I had to click on loads of links from the home page until I actually got there - can't see many people just coming across that easily.

cozietoesie Tue 17-May-16 17:56:06

At least they kept it, BIWI. It must be good. grin

BIWI Tue 17-May-16 18:02:09

Well that's true grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now