The "I'm Watching" section

(7 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

girlandboy Thu 12-May-16 10:43:06

Hi, is there any way of emptying the "I'm Watching" section?

I can see that I have to click the checkbox beside each watched thread and then press remove, but there's no way that I can see of deleting the lot in one go.

Even if I check multiple checkboxes the system will only remove one of them. Now bearing in mind I have over 200 threads on there, it will take literally hours to remove them all. It's slowing down my searches, so I'd like to remove them all and start again.

Any help appreciated.

00100001 Thu 12-May-16 11:20:25

....just don't use I'm watching ;) <helpful>

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 12-May-16 11:36:24

Hi girlandboy - there isn't currently a "select all" feature on I'm Watching, but it certainly should be removing all that you check.

Are you using the desktop site? Which browser do you use?

girlandboy Thu 12-May-16 16:14:32

Yes, that's very helpful 00100001 grin I do do that most of the time, but I was trying to tidy things up a bit first time ever

BeccaMumsnet I'm using the desktop site, and I've tried it on both Firefox and Chrome. Same thing happens on both, it just deletes the first one I check but not the rest. confused

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 12-May-16 16:35:31

Oooh, how odd. Do you have access to a desktop/laptop? Are you having the same issue there?

Is anyone else having this issue?

girlandboy Thu 12-May-16 17:03:22

I'm on a laptop.

I've just uninstalled Chrome, reinstalled it and now I can do it!!

Bizarre! Thanks for answering though smile

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 12-May-16 17:09:22

Hi girlandboy - oooh yay! That is really bizarre. Do shout if it happens again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now