Talk

Advanced search

Another PBP

(11 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

ScarletOverkill Sat 09-Apr-16 18:04:58

Having posted on a thread started by a PBP that was subsequently deleted can I ask if you are going to delete all the threads/posts they have made in their current nn?

If they were a PBP I'd think they'd be banned again so wouldn't be able to keep posting wouldn't they?

ScarletOverkill Sat 09-Apr-16 18:09:52

I meant the threads etc they have already posted before their thread was deleted today Saga

Ohhh! You might need to report the thread to HQ in that case and tell them it's a PBP thread.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 09-Apr-16 18:39:05

Hi Scarlet,

If you drop us a line at contactus@mumsnet.com and let us know which PBP you're referring to, we'll happily answer your query.

There have been rather a lot of them today. angry

usual Sat 09-Apr-16 18:40:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ScarletOverkill Sat 09-Apr-16 19:13:26

I have emailed you DawnMumsnet
Thanks

CatchIt Sat 09-Apr-16 19:15:26

What's PBP? confused

ScarletOverkill Sat 09-Apr-16 19:20:37

Previously banned poster CatchIt

ScarletOverkill Sun 10-Apr-16 09:02:46

I received an email that said it was from MNHQ last night about this that was an automated response. I had to reply to say I was human before you would look into my email. Is this a thing now? The email address looked strange too.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 10-Apr-16 10:12:42

Hi ScarletOverkill - that's the auto-reply we send when people email contactus@mumsnet.com. Unfortunately, we do get rather a lot of spam, and this helps to get the genuine emails through. We'll take a look at your mail shortly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now