On the subject of Reports

(7 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

DarrenHardysDrongo Mon 28-Mar-16 10:50:02

I know 'some' (around 50% in my case, for over a week now) haven't been getting through.

Couple of questions:

How long is a reasonable amount of time to wait before reporting again if we haven't heard back?
Yesterday afternoon I reported two different threads in the space of about 30 minutes. Heard back from one very quickly, nothing at all for the other. Obviously I don't want to keep chasing things up as it's just adding to your workload but some guidance on how long to wait would be helpful.

Unfortunately the report that I sent yesterday and haven't heard back from involved cross referring two other threads and adding additional information. In this case it's now a hassle for me to 1) find all the relevant information again 2)type it all out again.
So it will go unreported because I CBA doing it all again.
Would it be possible to have an opt-in to receive an automated email with a copy of our report? Other sites I use do this and it works well.

DarrenHardysDrongo Wed 30-Mar-16 23:56:19

Any chance of a response on this please?
It's still taking a long time to get a reply on reports, plus half of them are going missing.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 31-Mar-16 09:36:57

Hi DarrenHardysDrongo - we're so sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The issue with reports should be fixed now, but do shout if you're still not getting responses.

The opt-in automated reports response is an interesting idea - thank you for suggesting. Would anyone else find this useful?

quietbatperson Tue 05-Apr-16 19:02:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CompletelyGenericName Tue 05-Apr-16 19:19:38

I've sent two reports this evening- one about 6.30, one just now. Have emailed MN as well. Had no response. Is there still a problem?

PresidentOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Apr-16 19:29:02

CompletelyGenericName

I've sent two reports this evening- one about 6.30, one just now. Have emailed MN as well. Had no response. Is there still a problem?

Hi - thanks for reporting this -
Don't think so - we have your reports but we do have a full inbox - we will get to you v soon, please don't panic.

CompletelyGenericName Tue 05-Apr-16 19:40:07

Thanks, I'm a little stressed about the issue so really appreciate you getting back to me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now