Talk

Advanced search

Where have the thread options gone?

(6 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Fri 05-Feb-16 10:20:52

I like to have my threads as one continuous thread, no pages, but as of this morning I have pages again? I can see there is an option to 'see the whole thread' but then that means I have to click twice to see one thread, and presumably it will default to that on each and every thread?

I also can't find where I would change that, or where I can change the colours of mine and the OPs post (not that I want to especially, I just remember that's where the thread options are).

Is it going to stay like this or is it just a test?

ChaosTrulyReigns Fri 05-Feb-16 10:36:23

Hav a look in Customise up above.

You can set you're messages per page to 1000 which I guess is the sane as sew whole thread?

No problems with colours here, I'm viewing desktop on an Internet app on a notsofriffingsmartphone, may be different if you're using an app or mobile site?

ChaosTrulyReigns Fri 05-Feb-16 10:37:04

Your messages.

<<changes name, moves county>>

ChaosTrulyReigns Fri 05-Feb-16 10:37:44

Sew = see.

Ffs

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Fri 05-Feb-16 11:01:22

Chaos, you're a pure genius grin

MNHQ, move along, nothing to see here - obviously I had forgotten where the options were. Have changed back no tantrum averted!

(don't want to spend most of my working day having to set threads to 'see 1000 posts' shock what a shameful waste of my time wink)

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 05-Feb-16 14:30:18

Hi Felicia, all's well that ends well, then. smile

(And thanks, Chaos, for doing our job for us!) blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now