Talk

Advanced search

Do MNHQ follow threads and get engrossed in them?

(18 Posts)
DoorToTheRiver Fri 29-Jan-16 10:28:42

I guess I'm just being nosy but do you follow threads? Not in a moderating way but as users of the site like the rest of us mere mortals.

I'm wondering if you read some of the harrowing threads in Relationships and sympathise with the OP or get engrossed in some of the lighter threads in Chat. Perhaps even have a normal username and post on threads?

Arfarfanarf Fri 29-Jan-16 10:30:52

It's well known that justine is mitmoo and olivia is a dedicated pram hun.

Fact.

Arfarfanarf Fri 29-Jan-16 10:32:11

But seriously though, i bet they do. Maybe not justine so much any morebut i bet a lot of them do
I think you'd need to in order to do your job well.
And i think at least a few of them started out as mners.

DoorToTheRiver Fri 29-Jan-16 10:43:09

Arf my thinking is the staff on MNHQ must have been users of the site to end up in HQ so it would be strange to stop using the site then.

We could have a lot of fun guessing who is who!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 29-Jan-16 12:02:55

I do blush - I started as a Mner myself and have been working here for 8 years now! And I look at the site every day in my own time. I don't post on a personal level much but I do find it interesting to read a variety of threads.

DoorToTheRiver Mon 01-Feb-16 11:28:13

Thanks for the reply Ann I think it's great you look at the site in your own time. MN is interesting and far too addictive!

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 01-Feb-16 22:31:25

Yep, I think we all do. smile

I was a MNer for a few years before I came over to this side of the fence, and still post under my old username sometimes, when I can't resist.

As for following threads, absolutely! It is indeed addictive...

magimedi Mon 01-Feb-16 22:34:54

still post under my old username sometimes, when I can't resist.

So, you are all sock puppets!! grin

DonkeyOaty Mon 01-Feb-16 22:35:23

OMG Arf you said Mitmoo and didn't get deleted shock

<awaits deletion>

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 01-Feb-16 22:36:29

Shhh magimedi! Don't tell on us! wink

DonkeyOaty Mon 01-Feb-16 22:36:30

<splits post carefully>

Cool answer Ann. Good to know.

Arfarfanarf Mon 01-Feb-16 22:39:38

That's twice donkey. Dont say the m word again or she'll come out of the mirror or grab your ankles from under the bed or something.

(I bet you feel a bit jumpy about what's under your bed now dont you? :D )

DonkeyOaty Mon 01-Feb-16 22:40:10

grin

ilovesooty Mon 01-Feb-16 22:45:47

I'm wondering if anyone from MNHQ posting under their old username has ever been reported and deleted by one of their colleagues grin

Monty27 Mon 01-Feb-16 22:48:47

Gizza a job? grin grin grin

Yes I remember posters saying g'bye as they were going to work in the towers. smile

Arfarfanarf Mon 01-Feb-16 22:59:31

They'd never let me have a job. I wouldnt be able to resist using my powers for evil.

MardyBra Mon 01-Feb-16 23:01:15

So which one of you was Brian from Hull?

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 02-Feb-16 12:36:43

ilovesooty

I'm wondering if anyone from MNHQ posting under their old username has ever been reported and deleted by one of their colleagues grin

Ha - I was reported and deleted under my MNHQ guise once by a community newbie shock. Let's just say they don't work here now wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now