Talk

Advanced search

Ads on the mobile site are getting on my tits

(5 Posts)
BugritAndTidyup Tue 05-Jan-16 10:03:56

Particularly the one at the top, which very handily covers the top of the page, making it virtually impossible to use the page forward and back links and meant that I had to change the address in the URL bar to access the list of site topics.

I can scroll down to the links at the bottom but it's a PITA on a longer thread, particularly if I have quite a few pages to catch up on.

I've tried closing the ad, but then there's a little banner telling me the ad has been closed. Yes, thank you - now FUCK OFF.

Also when typing a post, the page keeps jumping down to the ad at the bottom and up again, which is really fucking annoying and distracting.

Seems to have started happening in the last day or so.

Using an iPhone if that helps.

Thank you.

BugritAndTidyup Tue 05-Jan-16 10:07:12

For example, after posting that lengthy diatribe above I wanted to go back to Sitestuff, but I can't click on the link. I can pull the page down to see the >Talk > Sitestuff bit but can't click on the fucker.

BugritAndTidyup Tue 05-Jan-16 20:28:39

God, I can't even access the 'hide a thread' option. sad is anyone else having the same problem or just me?

BugritAndTidyup Wed 06-Jan-16 07:03:21

It's been fixed! Thank you grin

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 07-Jan-16 08:14:55

Hi Bugrit,

So sorry we were late to the party here. Clearly we were out the back, sorting things...

Glad everything's working okay now, but please let us know if this problem crops up again. We promise to answer more quickly next time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now