Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet keeps going down for me...

(10 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Sat 19-Dec-15 13:52:39

Hi MNHQ,

Been having some issues. Very slow page loads. Page loads that are completely blank. Error code 20 - the proxy failed to connect to the web server due to TCP connection timeout. Powered by Incapsula. Homepage not working, come up with a complex error code to report...

Mobile site, Chrome, Android

Outaboutnowt Sat 19-Dec-15 13:54:00

I've just had the exact same.
I'm on an iPhone 5 if that helps <am not techy>

Me too! On mobile site (iPhone) this morning, and at some points yesterday too. It seems to blow over after 10 minutes or so, but then it happens again.

AuntieStella Sat 19-Dec-15 13:55:38

Just happened for me too. Wouldn't load, just whited out IYSWIM. Desktop site via safari.

Arkkorox Sat 19-Dec-15 13:55:41

Yep I just had this too, iPhone 6 on safari

Outaboutnowt Sat 19-Dec-15 13:56:24

I should have said, I'm on Safari too.

ProfYaffle Sat 19-Dec-15 13:56:30

Me too. Desktop site on Chrome. dh did a ping test that looked OK (apparently, I know nothing of these things) I did get an error code to quote but then the normal site came back up.

magimedi Sat 19-Dec-15 14:01:34

Me too, desktop + firefox.

Just a totally blank page - lasted for about 15 mins.

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 19-Dec-15 14:58:27

Hi all! Thanks for alerting us to this. We'll go and bang on Tech's door and let them know.

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 19-Dec-15 15:33:38

Hi again. We are informed by Tech that there was a problem earlier today but it's now fixed, so should all be fine but please do just yell if anyone has any further problems.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now