Talk

Advanced search

Disappearing posts

(11 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

PolterGoose Thu 19-Nov-15 10:31:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

howtorebuild Thu 19-Nov-15 10:34:35

I noticed problems the past hour. The site is crashing too.

FruVikingessOla Thu 19-Nov-15 10:45:52

There have been a few new threads where you can't see the OP's OP at all, then the next person who posts on it - usually to say that they can't see the OP - ends up looking as though they are the OP. Although you can see on the list of threads, in whatever topic, that the OP is someone else.

And, yes, it's crashed on me a few times this morning ..... after MNHQ did some site maintenance in the early hours of this morning.

cozietoesie Thu 19-Nov-15 10:56:33

I just went back to a thread - actually the SS one started by this OP - and it's shrunk suddenly from 11 posts back to 6. Even though I have strong visual memories of the disppeared posts (eg Sandy's one about the tea and biscuits) I did wonder whether it was the site or whether I needed more caffeine!

cozietoesie Thu 19-Nov-15 10:58:39

Ah - they've reappeared. Maybe things are back to normal. (Although I have made myself a cuppa.)

cozietoesie Thu 19-Nov-15 11:00:48

Sorry. The other thread was actually started by Binary. The board may be OK now but I'm clearly not. blush

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 19-Nov-15 11:02:24

Hi all - Tech have fixed this now so all posts should be back. Thanks so much for flagging.

PolterGoose Thu 19-Nov-15 11:03:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cozietoesie Thu 19-Nov-15 11:06:35

Thanks Becca and Tech. smile

QueenStromba Thu 19-Nov-15 11:43:49

I missed this thread and just started another one. I can't see the last post on www.mumsnet.com/Talk/telly_addicts/a2481706-Is-there-a-Walking-Dead-season-6-thread-yet? even though I can see it's there on threads I'm on. I first noticed this after Becca's post saying the issue was fixed and have refreshed multiple times but it's still not there. Firefox on Windows 8 if that helps.

QueenStromba Thu 19-Nov-15 11:47:33

It's turned up now. Tried looking the Telly Addicts topic and DixieNormas' post was still showing as the last post but then I refreshed and carbcraver was showing as the last poster.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now