Talk

Advanced search

Essential site maintenance

(9 Posts)
KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 18-Nov-15 11:23:47

Hi folks,

This is your friendly neighbourhood heads-up.

The site will be down for an hour-ish at 4am tomorrow (19th) for some essential maintenance.

Apols for any inconvenience - we hope the disruption will be minimal.

That will be all! <salutes>

flowers

Gruach Wed 18-Nov-15 12:11:32

Maintenance huh?

Let me guess:

Replacing the so-called chocolate icon with something more appropriate to your target audience. Montzuma's or Willie's or even a lovely retro Marathon bar?

A bug that automatically destroys the devices of anyone who tries to type the word "cis"?

An extra space on the registration page for new members to confirm their daily consumption of "from scratch" porridge?

Automatic redirection of any and all Ambridge queries to the "official" thread?

Surely an hour won't be long enough?

FattyNinjaOwl Wed 18-Nov-15 13:57:12

But what are us owls meant to do?! There's a reason we call ourselves owls you know. I neeeeeed MN when I'm dealing with double trouble of two teething babies! (23 months and 15 weeks)

FruVikingessOla Wed 18-Nov-15 15:34:20

Thanks for the heads-up Katherine.

The only thing that happens to me at 4am at the moment is that one, other, or both, of the FruCats sticking their noses (or bums) in my face demanding an early breakfast whilst I'm asleep. I've nearly perfected the art of getting up to feed them, have a pee and go back to bed before I've actually woken up!

AdoraBell Wed 18-Nov-15 19:44:08

Hang on, when is this happening? I have jet lag and simply cannot get my head around these things confused it may impact me or it may not. <wails> I don't knooooooow!

FruVikingessOla Wed 18-Nov-15 19:56:18

4 AM UK time on Thursday 19th, Adora.

Not sure if you're in the UK and jet-lagged (you have my sympathies), or elsewhere in the world and jet-lagged (you still have my sympathies with jet-lag).

nickelbabe Thu 19-Nov-15 00:32:36

chocolate????????
shockshock
Where did that come from?!

FruVikingessOla Thu 19-Nov-15 08:30:32

The chocolate has been here for a couple of days now, nickel. Because of this www.thedrum.com/news/2015/11/18/mumsnet-creates-chocolate-emoji-celebrate-cadbury-partnership

nickelbabe Thu 19-Nov-15 17:54:18

Thank you -I have also now found the thread.
.cadbury's is no longer superior chocolate

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now