Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What the arse is THIS??!

(13 Posts)
MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Wed 04-Nov-15 12:47:49

santa

Ignoring the point for now that it is not even December (grr!) wtaf has happened to his face?

Bah humbug!

FruVikingessOla Wed 04-Nov-15 16:45:40

I think he's supposed to be a Secret Santa. He first appeared on the MNHQ Secret Santa thread, in Site Stuff, a couple of months ago. I think he's supposed to be partially hiding behind something ...... hence him being a Secret Santa fgrin

AnchorDownDeepBreath Wed 04-Nov-15 16:47:10

I thought it was an owl in a Christmas hat.

HeyMacWey Wed 04-Nov-15 16:48:49

Looks like Wally to me.

MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Wed 04-Nov-15 17:06:56

I thought it was boobs in a santa hat hmm shock

FruVikingessOla Wed 04-Nov-15 19:03:14

Ah, ha - this is where he came from

Wombatinabathhat Wed 04-Nov-15 19:04:52

I love him
santa santa santa santa santa

Shutthatdoor Wed 04-Nov-15 19:05:11

It looks very errrm odd shock

Ollienoodles45isbananas Wed 04-Nov-15 19:07:57

It's probably a silly question, but how do you make him?

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Wed 04-Nov-15 19:11:20

ollie do you mean how do you get him in your post like this santa it's [ Santa ] without the gaps between the brackets and the word Santa.

FruVikingessOla Wed 04-Nov-15 19:19:14

He looks a bit terrified - I wouldn't be surprised if SandyMumsnet and her MNElves feel a bit like that at this time of year fgrin santa fgrin santa fgrin

AwfulBeryl Wed 04-Nov-15 20:25:17

santa
I like it.

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 05-Nov-15 11:33:41

FruVikingessOla

He looks a bit terrified - I wouldn't be surprised if SandyMumsnet and her MNElves feel a bit like that at this time of year fgrin santa fgrin santa fgrin

ha ha, we/they do! fshock

We quite like him santa santa and he was indeed made especially for Secret Santa. Sandy and elves are just about to start the matching process on this festive sharing of love, but there is still time to make a donation. No gift is too small and any contribution would be hugely welcome.

santa flowers fgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now