Talk

Advanced search

MNHQ please contact me...

(6 Posts)
GiraffesAndButterflies Mon 02-Nov-15 07:27:34

Dear MNHQ
In mid-August you messaged me to say I'd won a competition, which obviously I was delighted about. I replied immediately with the contact info you'd requested.
The rest of August and all of September went by and I didn't hear anything further. Your message had said to allow 28 days and all the hacking stuff was going on, so I figured you were busy.
I emailed you twice in October and heard nothing back, not even a holding response.
I am therefore posting publicly (and reporting my post) in the hope you will get in touch!!

gamerchick Mon 02-Nov-15 07:32:41

Good luck.

tribpot Mon 02-Nov-15 07:34:19

Which email address did the original email come from? Did you hit reply to the original email each time? I'm just a bit concerned that this was our friend Jeffrey phishing and not a genuine email from MN at all.

GiraffesAndButterflies Mon 02-Nov-15 07:40:27

Good point tribpot. Originally it was an inbox message from EmilyMumsnet. I'd entered the competition.
Subsequently I emailed them to contactus@mumsnet so if they had no knowledge of having contacted me in the first place I'll be even more angry that that didn't flag alarm bells their end!

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 02-Nov-15 09:41:54

Hi Giraffes,

We'll have a look at this for you, can you please forward your mail to contactus@mumsnet.com please?

Thank you and apologies.

GiraffesAndButterflies Mon 02-Nov-15 09:59:27

Huzzah, thanks Rebecca. Will do so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now