Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wtf just happened to the mobile site?

(9 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Eminybob Sun 01-Nov-15 07:24:20

For just a couple of minutes everything went weird, the font changed on active convos, and the buttons across the bottom of the screen all went funny, with pictures on. For example the search button had a picture of lips on.

Really weird, and then I refreshed and everything went back to normal. Did I dream it confused

Arkkorox Sun 01-Nov-15 07:25:11

Mines done that a few times

Redglitter Sun 01-Nov-15 07:31:58

I can't get the mobile site. I had it saved to my phone but since last night its opening as the desktop version. It's rubbish

OldPodge Sun 01-Nov-15 07:44:34

Mine just went funny too. I thought it was my phone. The screen faded and when I refreshed was normal

CountBeculaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 01-Nov-15 12:42:43

Hi everyone - which browsers and phones are you all using?

Redglitter Sun 01-Nov-15 19:42:56

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy. I had the mobile page saved on my home screen but it's not linking anymore it just goes to the desktop version which is too hard to use on a phone

Eminybob Sun 01-Nov-15 21:23:23

iPhone safari

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 01-Nov-15 22:19:38

So, Eminybob, is everything working okay for you now?

And Redglitter, are you unable to get on to the mobile site at all? We'll get our Tech team to check things out if so.

FishWithABicycle Sun 01-Nov-15 22:33:34

Redglitter that happened to me once. You need to go to the main www.mumsnet.com home page (not the talk home page) and scroll right to the bottom - there should be a button there for the mobile site. Once you click that you'll be OK. It's not a fault with the site - your phone believes that you previously told it to render the desktop site instead of the mobile site for this domain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now