Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fisher Price

(6 Posts)
stoppingbywoods Sun 25-Oct-15 19:41:23

I'm on the verge of giving up on mumsnet because of the fisher price advert that flashes onto the middle of the screen without warning.

That's all. There may be more of us smile

ColetteTech (MNHQ) Sun 25-Oct-15 19:46:15

Hello, the Fisher Price pop-up should only expand if you hover over the advert in the first place, is that not what's happening for you?

stoppingbywoods Sun 25-Oct-15 20:06:30

I may be inadvertently hovering over it...one doesn't usually have to think about where the mouse is when typing etc. Usually, you click to bring something onto the screen. Everyone knows how to do this. I avoid reading the ads so the 'expand' part would pass me by otherwise.

It's just too pushy and irritating to have to keep avoiding that thing.

CantSee4Looking Sun 25-Oct-15 20:54:45

It is almost impossible to avoid it easily. eg use the box to access a thread of the day/trending still hate that Scroll down through the thread as you read it (without moving the pointer) and it automatically pops up. It is not intentional hovering, it is not even done with realising it. It is just frustrating.

stoppingbywoods Mon 26-Oct-15 10:26:21

Knew I wouldn't be the only one. Mumsnet users are far too ornery to put up with this kind of thing grin

CantSee4Looking Mon 26-Oct-15 15:54:20

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now