Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can someone from MNHQ email me please.

(12 Posts)
MsJamieFraser Fri 23-Oct-15 19:54:23

I can log in on my phone however not my chromebook, I've changed my password, twice already however it won't be accepted by MN, I've cleared my cache and cookies and stil nothing.

Can someone help me on this issue? Either via here or email?

MsJamieFraser Fri 23-Oct-15 19:57:38

Should say also my phone password is not my new one I've changed it too, my phone is still under old password?

ouryve Fri 23-Oct-15 19:59:03

Your password should be the same however you access the site.

MsJamieFraser Fri 23-Oct-15 20:20:03

I know, it should be, I'm proper confused with this, MN sent me a automatic email asking if I am human, and if I am "hit reply" to this mail.... The email was then sent to myself!!... MN then sends me another automatic email...

I can't log in with chromebook via old or new password. Username the same.

I'm scared to log out on this phone incase I then can't log in... Even tho I am using phone (which was kept logged in) via old password.

Catzpyjamas Fri 23-Oct-15 20:21:39

Are you logging in with your email address?

MsJamieFraser Fri 23-Oct-15 20:28:28

I was logging in under my username (which is correct spelling) and getting nowhere... seen your comment catzpyjamas so logged in under email address and viola.... logged in first time... can you not log in under your username now?

glenthebattleostrich Fri 23-Oct-15 20:34:29

No, think it changed this week, you have to log in with your email address now. Something to do with it requiring higher security after all the nonsense last month.

Catzpyjamas Fri 23-Oct-15 21:17:51

Sorry, was putting DD to bed. Yes, it all changed this week so you need to use your email address from now on. Glad you got it sorted!

EmmanuelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 23-Oct-15 22:12:11

Hi there,

Glad this is all sorted now - sorry for any confusion regarding email login.

Catzpyjamas Sat 24-Oct-15 00:10:16

Emmanuelle, the thread about the new process was stickied on Active Threads at the beginning of the week but isn't now. Would it maybe be worth putting it back for a while longer?

MsJamieFraser Sat 24-Oct-15 08:47:26

Had no idea about the changes, thank you for replying Emmanuelle, and all who helped me get back on MN smile

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 24-Oct-15 11:46:44

Glad to have you back on board. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now