Where is the Chat topic?

(9 Posts)
verystressedmum Tue 29-Sep-15 16:52:23

Where can I find Chat in the topics I've looked everywhere but can't see it. Also I've never been able to figure out where Classics is confused

LettuceLaughton Tue 29-Sep-15 16:54:03

If you put the list to alphabetical sorting it comes to the top as it's officially _chat.

verystressedmum Tue 29-Sep-15 16:58:47

Thanks, though I have no idea how to list the topics alphabetically! The new app has a search topics facility so I can look for it from there. I didn't realise it was _chat.
Do you know which topic it's under just out of interest?

FruSirkaOla Tue 29-Sep-15 17:02:16

Actually, I think that _chat actually comes to the bottom of the alphabetical sort list? But here it is anyway www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat

Classics is called Mumsnet Classics www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics

DonkeyOaty Tue 29-Sep-15 17:04:14

Is under Fun and Games and yes is _chat.

ShowOfHands Tue 29-Sep-15 17:05:33

Chat is under 'fun and games'

ShowOfHands Tue 29-Sep-15 17:06:52

I don't use the app but is it possible to just click on a chat thread from active and access it that way? That's what I tend to do if I specifically want to find chat to start a thread for example. It's very rare that there isn't a chat thread in active. I appreciate you might not be able to do this in the app.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 29-Sep-15 17:17:32

Hi verystressedmum - you can find Chat under 'Fun and Games', and Classics is Mumsnet Classics under 'Mumsnet Stuff'.

verystressedmum Tue 29-Sep-15 19:22:34

Thank you! No idea how I missed that I don't seem to have a clue how to use the site, you wouldn't think I've been here for about 12 years!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now