Talk

Advanced search

If its not one thing its another.

(7 Posts)
ThatBloodyWoman Fri 14-Aug-15 15:01:03

Had problems for ages with having to click on things multiple times before it responds.
Seems when I do click on,it jumps to the next topic sometimes.
Lately suddenly I end up with this thing that shows lots of question marks in a row,and is in some sort of format that looks very behind the scenes -don't know how else to describe it.
Anyone else? I don't get these problems on any other forum I go on,and I'm gradually coming on here less and less because tbh I don't have the patience for it.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Aug-15 16:26:18

Hi ThatBloodyWoman - we're sorry you're having some difficulties using Mumsnet at the moment. Are you using the mobile site, the app or the desktop site?

ThatBloodyWoman Fri 14-Aug-15 16:40:18

Thanks for the answer!
I'm on the mobile site.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Aug-15 17:15:40

Thank you for the info. Sorry to be a pain, but just got a couple more questions. Which mobile browser are you using? Are you on iOS or Android?

ThatBloodyWoman Fri 14-Aug-15 17:19:02

I honestly don't know Becca.
I'm not very computery.

Maryz Fri 14-Aug-15 19:05:12

I think she means do you have an apple device (iOS) or not (Android), TBW.

I'm not very techy either grin

ThatBloodyWoman Fri 14-Aug-15 19:12:41

Aha.
Thanks Maryz. ! smile
Its not apple,that much I know,so,by default,it must be android.
The funny thing happened again a little while ago,and its still there when I go to desktop.
I have to switch it off and leave it to sort itself a bit,then come back,which is no good because then the kids see me look up and want food.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now