Can't add messages to threads..

(7 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

readyforno2 Tue 11-Aug-15 21:54:46

I've tried to add a message to one of the meet up threads and it's not showing. I've tried twice so far and nothing happening..

readyforno2 Tue 11-Aug-15 22:00:04

I've managed to post on a different thread, and closed and re started the app. Still not showing on that thread. Is there something I'm missing?

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Aug-15 17:09:19

Hi readyforno2 - we're sorry you're having trouble with this. Are you using the old app? Are you using Android or iOS?

readyforno2 Thu 13-Aug-15 17:34:56

iOS. Is there a new app? This all happened before the site went down. Could be connected?

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Aug-15 10:50:20

If you're using an iPhone and iOS8, you can help to test our new app. Take a look at this thread for more info.

Are you still having trouble with posting on some threads? If it's particular threads, would you be able to post/send the links? Sorry for all the questions!

readyforno2 Fri 14-Aug-15 21:23:45

I've tried to go from the link in the thread. It's just taking me to the homepage. After reading through the thread I realised I had to be signed in and then go to the link. So, I signed in. Unfortunately, even though I have clicked the keep me signed in button it's not doing that. Is there any other way I can try out the new app. Using an iPhone 6 with iOS 8.
As for my original problem, I will try the thread again. It was the Edinburgh meet up one.

readyforno2 Fri 14-Aug-15 22:30:50

Finally managed to get the link to work. Have put my email address in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now