Talk

Advanced search

deleting account

(10 Posts)
lordsandladies Sun 28-Jun-15 00:24:49

Someone has been in a read all my past threads in various usernames.

I've requested an account deactivation. Can you delete all past posts at the same time or not.

Ihavenobrain Sun 28-Jun-15 01:18:11

Don't jon but I'd like to delete all mine cuz they're embarrassing. Iv either had a drink or been suffering with anxiety with all mine ��

Ihavenobrain Sun 28-Jun-15 01:18:29

* know

Ihavenobrain Sun 28-Jun-15 01:18:54

* know

Ihavenobrain Sun 28-Jun-15 01:19:19

* know

Ihavenobrain Sun 28-Jun-15 01:19:47

* know

Ihavenobrain Sun 28-Jun-15 01:21:20

Damn internet shock

FruChristerOla Sun 28-Jun-15 15:03:01

lords, do you mean you have a stalker IRL who has, somehow, got your MN password and read everything you've posted under various NNs?

Or do you mean you have a MN stalker who has worked out who you are under various NNs?

Either way, it sounds grim. But just deactivating your account won't get rid of all of your posts - whatever NN you've been using.

You need to report this. Or send MNHQ an email on

contactus@mumsnet.com

Good luck.

DonkeyOaty Sun 28-Jun-15 15:17:53

Deactivating your account will not result in removal of posts, that is a separate process. Do email as above, HQ can help off-board.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 28-Jun-15 23:39:17

Hi lordsandladies,

Do you want to drop us a line at contactus@mumsnet.com and we can try to help you with this? As other people on the thread have mentioned, deregistering your account does not auto delete all of your posting history.

Just so you know, we're always happy to do retrospective name changes on threads that you're concerned about - just report them in the usual way and we can do the business.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now