(30 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

woowoo22 Sat 13-Jun-15 21:57:42

Please? Please?

{envelopes}

{pens}

{planners}

Sgtmajormummy Sun 14-Jun-15 14:14:56

Colouring pencils (water colour, metallic, brights, plastic "wood", tin boxes, 2B or not 2B).
Retro stationery (pop-a-point, Letraset, stencils, fruity pencil toppers).
New inventions (Frixion ink pens disappear with ironing, great for quilters).
Yes please!

woowoo22 Sun 14-Jun-15 18:01:06

Smencils!

LINED ENVELOPES

Stropzilla Sun 14-Jun-15 18:09:16

Oh yes! Thirded please. Mmm stationery.....*drools...

AlternativeTentacles Sun 14-Jun-15 18:10:42

I learnt how to bind books today.

NOTEBOOKS!!! I can make my own now!

And breathe. That's all birthday and Christmas presents sorted for the next millennium then.

Tokelau Sun 14-Jun-15 18:16:07

Ooh, I love stationery! Especially pens, and I really love fountain pens. DD (18) is the same. When we find a nice stationery shop we are like little children in a sweet shop!

woowoo22 Sun 14-Jun-15 18:25:27

grin

How did you learn the book binding??? Exciting!!

Pens... so many pens... and ink... and lovely penny inky gorgeous loveliness grin

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 14-Jun-15 21:41:45

Ooooohhh! <purrs> Say 'envelopes, pens, planners' again, OP. Go on, say it! <gets ahold of oneself> Sounds interesting (though niche). We're listening. What does everyone else think?

TheNameIWantedIsTaken Sun 14-Jun-15 21:43:00

multi packs of highlighters!

Whichseason Sun 14-Jun-15 21:43:34

No. I need to give up stationary my bank balance and desk due not want any more stationary.

PinkSquash Sun 14-Jun-15 21:45:10

I need more pretty stationery in my life. A naughty corner where I can get my fix would be luffly.

andadietcoke Sun 14-Jun-15 21:49:26

My heart rate has been slightly heightened since that planner thread yesterday smile

lilacblossomtime Sun 14-Jun-15 21:49:55

Lol my dd would join this topic, she likes kawaii stationary and spends a happy hour rearranging her collection of erasers and notepads. Did you know if you join the Paperchase members clubcard they send you a birthday gift?

FiloFunky Sun 14-Jun-15 22:13:08

stationery! filofax!

i got a job in a printers. surrounded by paper all day .. have you ever seen gf smith paper?? shock shock shock grin grin grin

AlternativeTentacles Sun 14-Jun-15 22:16:48

When i first got a management job, i took the stationary catalogue home for a week and rejoiced in the fact i could order what i wanted and no budget restrictions. That was around 15 years ago and i still have some of it at home.

Yes, learnt bookboking at a workshop today. Marvelous it was. Already made three more this evening.

amistillsexy Sun 14-Jun-15 22:23:18

Where's the planner thread from yesterday? I've looked all over and can't find it. Can somebody link, please?
I NEED a stationery thread!

StrumpersPlunkett Sun 14-Jun-15 22:28:25

oooh <rubs trousers with glee>
Yes please!

SoupDragon Sun 14-Jun-15 22:32:42

I don't know what "everyone" thinks but I think it's a daft idea (and I love stationery).

PigeonPie Sun 14-Jun-15 22:34:51

Yes please too! To talk about fountain pens and different colour inks and pencils and note books (not Moleskine as you can't use fountain pens with them!) and and and...

woowoo22 Sun 14-Jun-15 22:45:35

The planner thread was depressing. People didn't GET IT.

It is called something like AIBU to get an Erin Condren life planner even though it is very expensive grin

Ahhhh notebooks. I love them so much. And I just ordered a new one with a fancy cover... cannot wait for it to arrive.

woowoo22 Sun 14-Jun-15 22:46:32

What is gf smith paper???

Off to join Paperchase...

magimedi Sun 14-Jun-15 22:47:29

Propelling pencils.

<lusts>

woowoo22 Sun 14-Jun-15 22:51:49

Pencils!

I have a set of Japanese postcards that bring so much joy. I want more (addicted).

scrappydappydoo Sun 14-Jun-15 22:54:12

I ordered a box of 300 felt tip pens for a childrens group I run. It came in a lovely box with them all sorted by colour. It took me weeks before I could mix them - I just kept opening the box and looking at their organised colour coded stationery wonderfulness. Even the thought makes me sigh with happiness.

springalong Sun 14-Jun-15 23:07:40

Please, pretty please. But only if we get voucher codes for cheap Cavalli.

I have bred a monster at home - not only does DC luffs stationery, even the cat does too! He has his own special, yes special, pencil. No one else is allowed to use it - he growls.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now