Books Classified Topic

(15 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Tue 12-May-15 10:57:31

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/books_classifieds

I want to hide it as the threads are filling my Active list up. But when I go to customise I can't find it to put in my excluded Topic List. Is it me?

TIA

cozietoesie Tue 12-May-15 11:13:33

I see what you mean - it's not there for me either.

Sparklingbrook Tue 12-May-15 11:15:03

Thanks cozie. I was wondering if |I just wasn't looking properly.

cozietoesie Tue 12-May-15 11:28:01

I notice that that topic is a fee charging one. I have just a hint of a memory that - a few months back - there were some other things that weren't occurring in some inclusion/exclusion list and they were fee charging also. (Feel free to search Site Stuff for the thread!)

I wonder if some glitch has been introduced while doing something to fee charging topics - or if there's some subtle policy reason for not allowing people to consciously avoid fee-paying topics?

Sparklingbrook Tue 12-May-15 11:38:44

It's like my Active list is full of adverts. sad

I imagine if it's fee paying it might be compulsory we see it.

<goes off to hide some more individual threads>

Sparklingbrook Tue 12-May-15 11:55:25

Ooh they seem to be disappearing. I am thinking if nobody comments they just disappear off the list. smile

cozietoesie Tue 12-May-15 11:59:45

Maybe so, Sparkling - or maybe someone saw your post and 'took discreet action'. wink

cozietoesie Tue 12-May-15 12:23:28

You're right - I just had a look and they were nearly all posted yesterday mid to late morning so they're presumably dropping off automatically. Someone must have had a big pile on their desk to do. smile

Sparklingbrook Tue 12-May-15 18:02:42

Oh no. They are back again....

cozietoesie Tue 12-May-15 18:58:14

Not in my Active they're not.

Have you offended anyone, Sparkling ? grin

Sparklingbrook Tue 12-May-15 18:59:59

sad

cozietoesie Tue 12-May-15 19:00:51

PS - maybe try to reduce the contents of Active in 'Customise' ? smile

Playing with that might remind it of its duty. wink

TheCountessofFitzdotterel Tue 12-May-15 19:01:09

Mumsnet has made it free as an introductory offer so everyone is rushing to list their books. Don't worry, it will slow down soon.

Sparklingbrook Tue 12-May-15 19:01:21

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/books_classifieds/2377361-Not-feeling-full-of-the-joys-of-spring-Think-yourself-well-with-this-book

Perhaps I need this. grin

cozietoesie Tue 12-May-15 19:06:52

Hope so TheCountess. I have my Active set at 10 at the moment so I'm missing them but I do see that there are a lot piling in afresh this evening.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now