(14 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

wiltingfast Sun 01-Feb-15 21:29:05

They are driving me INSANE

The site crashes all the time

It takes ages to load a thread

Then it crashes again

They take up FAR TOO MUCH SCREEN ROOM

They are completely POINTLESS as they are constantly advertising thinglike the nigerian elections and some dutch site "Jetzt wonnug oder haus finden" WTAF? I'm so sick of it.

I know IT heads always love the latest but this just isn't working.

Please just stop. Please.

wiltingfast Sun 01-Feb-15 21:31:17

more

wiltingfast Sun 01-Feb-15 21:32:26

More

wiltingfast Sun 01-Feb-15 21:33:55

Bloody nigeria again...

wiltingfast Sun 01-Feb-15 21:35:30

One more for the road

wiltingfast Sun 01-Feb-15 21:38:13

At the moment, engaging on mumsnet takes considerable persistence and patience from me.

I'm on a blackberry 9720.

VixxFace Sun 01-Feb-15 21:43:37

Are you ok op? Who are you talking to or have posts been deleted?

jackjacksmummy Sun 01-Feb-15 23:27:37

My problem is trying to write a reply longer than 4 lines long! The keypad on the iPhone app takes up over half the screen and for some reason the screen doesn't scroll down independently until you've finished typing that line so you can't see what you've typed! It's very annoying and I have often given up replying!

LateNightWooThreadReader Sun 01-Feb-15 23:32:52

Yep those ads are truly awful but mine seem to be based on my search history. What have you been looking at wiltingfast?

Patilla Sun 01-Feb-15 23:42:38

Mine are for Tomtom which shows a completely ill judged assessment protocol as I hate sat nav and am a die hard map reader.

Beating the system, man...

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 02-Feb-15 10:23:17

Hi wiltingfast

Thanks for providing all those screenshots. We'll get our Tech team on the case to see if they can weed any of the blighters out.

wiltingfast Mon 02-Feb-15 13:11:34

Certainly if I'm on the main site, the ads reflect what I have looked sat recently. But not on the mobile app!

PolterGoose Mon 02-Feb-15 18:14:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LateNightWooThreadReader Wed 04-Feb-15 23:02:43

Now mine are for TomTom as well. I accidentally clicked on it so will be cursed with it forever...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: