Talk

Advanced search

Pages not displaying

(10 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

ijustwanttobeme Sat 17-Jan-15 12:54:46

Since this morning i have had a problem with seeing next pages on various threads. Eg: I can read pages 1-3 of a thread but page 4 onwards will not display. If i go to the last page of a thread and try and work backwards the same thing happens. Most odd.

Various topic threads won't display either?

Just me or is everyone having problems?

ijustwanttobeme Sat 17-Jan-15 12:57:14

just to add, this happens on my phone, ipad and PC.

BarbaraTheIncredible Sat 17-Jan-15 13:00:30

Happening here too (iPad) across all topics. I'm don't have pages but whole threads don't load.

BuzzardBird Sat 17-Jan-15 13:02:31

Me too on laptop. Sometimes they load, sometimes they don't. And the 'I'm on' sometimes doesn't load.

noblegiraffe Sat 17-Jan-15 13:05:03

Same here, keep getting blank pages. Hitting refresh usually works but it's getting really annying as it's almost every time.

Azquilith Sat 17-Jan-15 13:05:33

And here on iPhone

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 17-Jan-15 13:49:01

Hi there,

Sorry for all the problems on the site this morning - there are several other threads in Site Stuff saying similar things.

Our Tech chaps have been tinkering away and it seems there was a problem with one of the servers. (They may have said a few more technical words, but that was the gist of it, really).

Could you let us know if things are working okay now?

Fingers crossed! grin

BuzzardBird Sat 17-Jan-15 14:56:46

Better now ta! smile

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 17-Jan-15 14:59:59

BuzzardBird

Better now ta! smile

Phew! One satisfied customer grin

AlpacaLypse Sat 17-Jan-15 15:04:04

I tried to load this thread this morning when it was playing up... and guess what, it wouldn't appear! I tried twice and then went back to lurking in Aibu grin

All seems well now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: