Advanced search

On behalf of EE thread could we please get an emoticon!

(12 Posts)
buddhasbelly Fri 16-Jan-15 19:09:40

Hello MNHQ,

As the countdown to the "Who Killed Lucy Beale?" story line begins, could I be cheeky and request a detective type emoticon picture thing? Yes I may be a bit obsessed with EE right now and yes this may add fuel to the fire but it would make me (and I think other EE thread regulars) rather happy.

Please, pretty pretty please grin

Cooki3Monst3r Fri 16-Jan-15 19:44:52

Oh yes please!! Or what about a collection of possible murder weapons?!

buddhasbelly Fri 16-Jan-15 20:00:48

Oh Cooki3 That is an excellent idea! It's like an EE cross Cluedo!

SinisterBuggyMonth Sat 17-Jan-15 00:59:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RedCrayons Sat 17-Jan-15 21:01:26

Yes please. We could have a Sherlock style deerstalker.

buddhasbelly Sat 17-Jan-15 21:12:42

we wont overuse it MN, we will only use it on true Sherlock / cliffhanger EE moments!

RedCrayons Sat 17-Jan-15 21:30:47

We could have [duffduffduff] as the brackety thing.

Armpitt Sat 17-Jan-15 21:34:17

buddhasbelly Sat 17-Jan-15 21:42:54

why the 'no' armpitt? confused

TheOnlyOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 18-Jan-15 10:22:29

But then won't the other soaps get jealous?
<wonders what we would have as an Archers emoticon>

Will put it to the powers that be and emoticon makers of wonder but make NO promises, sorry.

buddhasbelly Sun 18-Jan-15 20:13:19

Thanks for your reply Olivia and for putting it to the powers that be grin

I understand no promises can be made but very much appreciate your response either way!

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 23-Jan-15 17:23:55

We love a bit of dffdffdff dffdff dffa dffa here at MNHQ, but with so many different groups and quiches asking for their own emoticons, if we start saying yes it's hard to know where it will end. Glittery shit and tickers generally seem piss people orf, so the simpler we keep things, the better.

But take heart: there are plans afoot to allow new and exciting things to happen with emoticons. We're going to hold off on creating most new ones for now, but we'll keep your suggestion in mind for when the plans come into action.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now