Talk

Advanced search

Category menu navigation

(5 Posts)
Jux Tue 13-Jan-15 17:30:49

Hi!

I would really like to be able to go from a thread in, say, General Health, back to Health (and then on to another health topic). Or from Politics back to Other Stuff. And especially from, say, Devon back to Local (maybe South West in between wink).

Then back to the full topics list.

Is there a chance this could ever happen?

thanks[gin]brew

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Jan-15 09:26:30

Sorry Jux,

Can you explain further? How would you envisage that working? confused grin

TIA

Jux Wed 14-Jan-15 10:05:52

Hi!

You don't actually have it organised like it so I should probably have put this in AIBU.

I'm talking about separating the first level of subheadings: Health, Body and Soul, as they display on the Topics page. So I suppose I'm asking that you make a lot of extra pages so that from reading a thread in General Health there are links to Topics>>Health>>General Health rather than just Topics>>General Health.

Thinking about it in more detail and a bit harder, I can see that it's a bigger job than I first thought, that the gain from it is minimal and that therefore I really am being unreasonable. grin

Sorry! thankscakebrew (as it's early for gin). As you were; ignore me.

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Jan-15 11:57:04

Ha ha! Thanks Jux, we see your point and we are looking at better ways to navigate overall. Never apologise for coming to us with a harebrained idea, we do love 'em, they aren't always possible but we can certainly consider them.

Thanks for the cake and brew too early for wine ? grin

Jux Wed 14-Jan-15 15:50:58

winewinewine

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: