Talk

Advanced search

recommend a friend not working?

(9 Posts)
SenoraPostrophe Mon 19-Apr-04 10:54:34

Just tried to recommend a friend in order to enter the comp. I got a page which said the email had failed - I double checked the email address and tried again, but to no avail.

Is there a problem or should I just try again later?

Helsbels Mon 19-Apr-04 10:58:04

senora - don't know the answer but wanted to ask you something so hijacked this thread!! Where are you in the world?

SenoraPostrophe Mon 19-Apr-04 11:04:46

Spain. My name should obviously be señoraPostrophe, but it wouldn't let me do that. We're near Granada.

Janh Mon 19-Apr-04 11:11:55

Hi, SP. Archive search isn't working either - or wasn't last time I tried it - I posted a message to Tech but he hasn't replied, wonder if he's away?

Helsbels Mon 19-Apr-04 11:12:31

I love Granada - we were there about 3 years ago (pre ds)We are coming out to Spain next week - can't wait - please order plenty of sunsine for us!

SenoraPostrophe Mon 19-Apr-04 11:17:27

Oh yes - archive search hasn't been working fo a while then. I thought it was just me!

Helsbels - where are you going? I think the weather forcast is that it gets sunny this week and stays that way.

Helsbels Mon 19-Apr-04 11:20:37

we're off to my aunts apartment in Playa Flamenca near Torrevieja - went last September - we love it - the only trouble is that I am 6 months pg so not a lot of wine can be consumed!!!

justiner Mon 19-Apr-04 11:29:35

Hi guys,
Tech's been in Tuscany all last week. He's back today so hopefully we'll be able to clear this up soon. Will keep you posted.

Janh Mon 19-Apr-04 11:37:48

Oh, well, justine, while he's on the case, could you mention that a friend of mine says she can't register - although I don't know the exact problem - anyway I told her to email him. He will be busy when he gets back. (Hope he had a lovely time though! )

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: