Talk

Advanced search

Can you please just delete my account

(7 Posts)
NatJon Sun 28-Dec-14 01:09:22

I have asked 3 times for it to be deleted. It said you are going to send me a confirmation email, I have received nothing and clearly I can still log in. How long does it take? What else do I need to do?

Please just delete it.

Thank you.

mrscumberbatch Sun 28-Dec-14 01:23:47

It's awfully late so it'll just be night staff who probably can't action it.

Chill out m'dear. Hope to see you again on here even if it is under a name change wink

VitalStollenFix Sun 28-Dec-14 01:31:55

https://www.mumsnet.com/member/remove-registration

have you deregistered above?
I think that is an automatic process.
of course, deregistering does not remove your posts. They remain, you just cant post.

SouthernComforts Sun 28-Dec-14 01:36:47

You could just stop visiting the site maybe?

VitalStollenFix Sun 28-Dec-14 01:39:35

Meant to say, in the interim just log out and dont post. Your posts will stay, regardless, so its just about not coming here - which you are in control of.
Dont upset yourself about it, just log out and forget about mn, its just a website. We really dont matter. xx

BingBongMerrilyOnHigh Sun 28-Dec-14 01:41:21

Nat love, I saw your other thread so I know you're feeling upset about recent issues. Probably the best thing right now, would be to turn off your device & try to sleep (assuming you're in the UK or similar time zone). Hopefully your request will be dealt with very soon.

TheOnlyOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 28-Dec-14 09:31:09

Hi there
We've sorted this one. And yes, we do have people on the site at all hours but not everyone has access to all the buttons.
HTH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now