Talk

Advanced search

Child protection site - end of year report and thank you

(8 Posts)
Spero Tue 23-Dec-14 13:53:59

Sorry, I have just tried to find the previous thread about starting the Child Protection Resource website, but I can't find it. It was 'Getting together information and support for EVERYONE in the child protection system'.

It came about after the lengthy threads this time last year about the 'Forced C-Section case' and concerns about the family justice system.

Thanks to the time, expertise and support from a number of mumsnetters, the CPR site has been up and running since March this year and I am very pleased with what we seem to have achieved.

So for anyone who is interested, here is our End of Year Report.

www.childprotectionresource.org.uk/end-of-year-review/

to all those who have contributed - their knowledge, their technical expertise, linking to us on threads on mumsnet - please accept my grateful thanks. It has been a really worthwhile experience to be able to use all this knowledge and channel it into something (which I hope) is a very useful resource. And it could not have been achieved without the contributions of many others.

So thanks again, and thanks mumsnet for starting us off! I hope I can report back at the end of 2015 with more good news.

Merry Christmas.

TheOnlyOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 23-Dec-14 19:26:34

Thanks for this.
fsmile

MuttersDarkly Tue 23-Dec-14 19:32:21

Spero, you have done an amazing thing.

<big fat hug>

I can't believe it's been almost a year.

OhLittleBoreOfWhabylon Tue 23-Dec-14 19:52:39

Oh well done Spero, bloody well done flowers

Merry Christmas

Tryingtobecalm Tue 23-Dec-14 20:03:38

Well done!

Just a small thing, you have sea malt as one of your referrers. This is essentially an analytics bot. You should exclude it as it has a 100% bounce rate which will skew your analytics.

See here for more info: clickwinningcontent.com.au/referral-traffic-semalt-com/

Spero Tue 23-Dec-14 20:13:59

Thanks all.

Tryingtobecalm - thanks, I have been puzzled about what the semalt thingy was. I tried googling and it seemed to be an Italian website?

Spero Tue 23-Dec-14 20:19:09

that link was brilliant! I have now hopefully excluded semalt.

Tryingtobecalm Tue 23-Dec-14 21:33:34

Cool. No problem! Hopefully you will see an improvement in your bounce rate now.

Let me know if you have any other questions re analytics smile

Have a good Xmas!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now