Advanced search

Is there any way of raising a concern formally to mumsnet?

(5 Posts)
Meerka Tue 09-Dec-14 16:19:00

.. a special section or general Contact MN function? or emails? <not sure if im missing something obvious>

Elysianfields Tue 09-Dec-14 16:20:04

youi could report your own post and ask them to email you?

isthisunfair1967 Tue 09-Dec-14 16:22:44

Bottom of the page on desktop site, right handside, help & information, contact us

KateSMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 09-Dec-14 16:33:17 is usually the best way, but our ear is always open via reports smile

Meerka Tue 09-Dec-14 16:35:57

Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: