Talk

Advanced search

Ipad and Mumsnet

(9 Posts)
Matildathecat Sun 23-Nov-14 14:55:28

I'm after advice, please. My ipad has started, intermittently, to type really, really slowly but it only seems to when I'm on Mumsnet ( and isn't doing it nowhmm ).

It creates lots of errors and sometimes other strange letters that I don't recognise appear. Any ideas??

Could it just be a message to get off Mumsnet and get a life?grin

Thanks in advance.

MaidOfStars Sun 23-Nov-14 15:43:00

Mine has been doing it too. Only the iPad has trouble (phone OK) and only this site.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 23-Nov-14 15:45:55

Mine too.

I quite like the app on my phone but the app on the iPad is not so great imo.

And slooooooow...

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 23-Nov-14 16:04:43

Hi Matilda,

Thanks for highlighting this.

We're going to move this thread over to our Site Stuff topic and ask our Tech team to take a look.

In the meantime, sorry the site's playing up on the iPad. sad

ChippingInAutumnLover Sun 23-Nov-14 16:08:14

It was doing this to me yesterday/last night. It's the first time I've come across it. I didn't use any other sites I'm not a traitor so I just assumed it was my connection.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 23-Nov-14 20:59:14

It keeps booting me out of threads tooconfused

Matildathecat Sun 23-Nov-14 22:55:55

For the tech team, I only seem to have the worst trouble on the thread I post on most, The Back Pain Support Thread.

<hopes for a solution before going mad>

TheOnlyOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 24-Nov-14 10:10:13

Just out of interest is there a specific advert when this happens?
are you using the app/the mob site/the desktop site?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 26-Nov-14 18:37:20

App is still,playing up on my iPad, posts get jumbled up, text does a weird elongated thing- at first I though it was some sort of weird Xmas thing but then everything went back to normalgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now