Talk

Advanced search

secret santa

(7 Posts)
glenthebattleostrich Mon 17-Nov-14 19:48:32

Hi

Probably jumping the gun but when / how do we send our secret Santa gift.

Ta

cozietoesie Mon 17-Nov-14 23:00:10

Have a read of this thread glen. The OP has links to the Secret Santa FAQs and if you read the last half dozen or so posts, you'll see the latest timescales.

smile

SantaSandyMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 18-Nov-14 09:39:50

cozietoesie

Have a read of this thread glen. The OP has links to the Secret Santa FAQs and if you read the last half dozen or so posts, you'll see the latest timescales.

smile

Got our back as always cozie, thank you!
Any questions about the Secret Santa can be sent to santa.claus@mumsnet.com, we are very happy to help.
The spreadsheet shenanigans are going well and donors should hear news about their match by the beginning of December.

KenDoddsDadsDog Tue 18-Nov-14 10:46:52

I haven't had my match yet, is that right ?

cozietoesie Tue 18-Nov-14 11:38:38

That's right, Ken. There will be quite a lot to do - not just matching (athough that will be a task and six in itself) but back-of-house stuff like assigning alternative names and sorting the emails and labels (if we're going to get label templates again this year.)

I wouldn't worry. I know people are anxious to have packets on their way but I've sent parcels off only several days prior to Xmas before now (scoring 0 for organisation) and had them arrive on time within the UK.

KenDoddsDadsDog Wed 19-Nov-14 06:38:11

I just remember it being a lot earlier in previous years . Was worried I had missed the email !

glenthebattleostrich Thu 20-Nov-14 06:55:16

Thanks. Was slightly concerned I'd missed an email

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now