Talk

Advanced search

BlackBerry Talk App

(3 Posts)
Thisismyfirsttime Wed 29-Oct-14 20:32:31

I've emailed via the support email address but not heard anything back and love my Mumsnet App!
I have, and have always had a BlackBerry but have been using DH's old iPhone for the last few weeks. I installed the MN Talk app on there and it was brilliant. Since reverting to BB I searched on AppWorld for similar and found the (seemingly) same app. It downloads and launches but every time I try to click on any of the icons I get an error message saying 'Mumsnet Error: Server not recognised' and it won't let me in at all! Any BB users or anyone from MNHQ around to help me? Now I've had the app I can't live without it!

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 29-Oct-14 22:53:23

Hi Thisismyfirsttime

First of all, really glad to hear you love the app - not everyone does wink

But sorry you're having trouble with it on your BB. We'll flag the issue to our Tech team and see what they come up with.

Thisismyfirsttime Thu 30-Oct-14 20:30:39

Thanks for your reply, I've tried uninstalling, deleting and reinstalling the app so I'm sure it's not a problem with my device. I'm just wondering if it works at all as in AppWorld it has no reviews or screenshots! I did like the app far more than the mobile site which I'm using now and I spend much of my time MNing so I'm most distressed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now