Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet Talk app not working on my android...anyone else?

(10 Posts)
Rosedust Fri 17-Oct-14 09:05:21

A few days ago the Mumsnet talk app stopped working on my Sony Xperia Z3 compact. It loads up but everything is blank - no discussion visible.

I've tried clearing the cache and data. I've uninstalled and reinstalled - no luck!

Any suggestions?

AmyMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 17-Oct-14 16:05:58

Hi there, sorry to hear that! We're currently working on a new app, so please bear with us. In the meantime, is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

StickEm Sat 18-Oct-14 16:34:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Rosedust Sat 18-Oct-14 18:05:14

Hopefully the new app will be here soon then! It's odd, because it was working...and then suddenly stopped!

lornathewizzard Thu 06-Nov-14 21:22:23

Hi, I've just installed the android app on my new phone (Sony Xperia M2) and it is doing this - background is there but no topics or discussion.

AmyMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Nov-14 15:12:33

Hi Lorna,

Do you have a screenshot of what it looks like for us to pass on to tech?

Mandatorymongoose Sun 09-Nov-14 20:26:14

I'm having the same issue (cleared data and cache, uninstalled and reinstalled). It's been like this for weeks. I think it started after a name change but I'm not 100% sure.

Mandatorymongoose Sun 09-Nov-14 20:30:09

Should add, I'm on a galaxy s5. All the pages are like this, I get the search page up but no results, a sad face and no threads I'm on or no my topics or I get totally blank pages.

cozietoesie Sun 09-Nov-14 21:02:26

I just installed the Mumsnet App on an ipad and tried it - and Gawd! sad

I ran back to get the laptop so fast that the floor is still smoking.

AmyMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Nov-14 16:58:59

Thanks for the screenshots, we'll pass them on to tech.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now