Talk

Advanced search

Independence referendum resources.

(2 Posts)
ItsAllGoingToBeFine Fri 28-Mar-14 08:57:14

Dear MNHQ,

Mumsnet will be hosting various content and activity in the run up to the referendum from all sides of the debate, so do keep a look out for these in the coming months

To help inform all sides of the debate I think it would be useful if you could host basically a page which contains a selection of user submitted links. The same links and the same topics come up again and again and it would be useful to have a link library to refer to. Links could be to any form of internet content.

On submitting a link the user would have to categorise it (blog, general, EU, currency, citizenship etc etc, new categories could be created as need arose), add a brief description of content, and whether the information contained within supports the yes case or no case.

Links could be up voted or down voted within their (yes or no)category so that the best st/most useful links float to the top.

It would be also good if you could create an Independence debate topic, there have been a lot of excellent and though provoking threads and it would be useful if they, and future ones, could be easily found in the same place.

I don't ask for much do I? grin

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 28-Mar-14 09:22:27

Thanks for this - we'll have a think

Anyone else have any thoughts on it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now