Talk

Advanced search

A Huge THANK YOU! to RebeccaMN (and JustineMN, and HQ too) :-)

(10 Posts)
HanSolo Thu 20-Mar-14 22:07:42

My name was drawn from the magic cycle helmet to come and visit HQ at the end of March, but due to an immovable appointment of DD's I couldn't go... so HQ sent me a truly lovely parcel grin

Thank you so much, I'm really touched. We've been having a pretty miserable time recently (hence immovable appt) but this was just so lovely, and exciting to receive. (it arrived last week, but DH cleverly put it in his study after signing for it, and forgot to tell me hmm)

The books are fantastic- and perfect for my 2. My youngest clutched his to his chest and said "I might be able to read this myself, Mummy" ... and he did! smile
I love all the little things for me too, though strangely half the chocolate seems to have disappeared already, which suggests DH loves them also wink. And Justine- I love Angie Lewin's work too!

I do hope everyone that can make it to HQ has a fantastic time (and who knows, maybe a LIVE live birth thread? grin)

Thank you, it was really, really appreciated thanks

K8Middleton Thu 20-Mar-14 22:11:02

How lovely smile

What did you get from Angie Lewin? Dh bought me one of her lithographs when I was pregnant with ds. She's great.

HanSolo Thu 20-Mar-14 22:14:53

Justine has Angie Lewin notelets. I would love to have something by her... but it's not going to happen at the moment. smile

I do have a bag with one of her prints on (it was possibly comic relief, but that seems a little unlikely?)

ThursdayLast Thu 20-Mar-14 22:14:55

Smiling smile

YoniMatopoeia Thu 20-Mar-14 22:20:29

Awww. That's nice

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 21-Mar-14 09:14:42

Aw, we're glad you liked it han and we're sorry we won't be seeing you!

JustineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 21-Mar-14 09:20:25

You're very welcome Hans, we're very sorry not to be seeing you next week but glad it brought some cheer. grin

K8Middleton Fri 21-Mar-14 10:59:20

Oh lovely! A bag is far more practical than a pre-DC print. I don't know anyone else who likes her and she does do a good notelet grin

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Mon 24-Mar-14 23:13:50

Awww, you sisters rock!

IamtheZombie Tue 25-Mar-14 00:01:01

HQ are awesome.

Zombie luffs them. Each and every one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now