Talk

Advanced search

Sent a couple of emails but no reply so posting her incase MN sees it :-)

(4 Posts)
InspirationFailed Thu 20-Mar-14 13:29:21

Hi,

I've emailed the insight address a couple of times but had no reply so I thought I would try here instead.

I was lucky enough last year to do a product test for Mountain Buggy and I have the Cosmopolitan. Unfortunately it's broken and isn't useable at the moment - it's only 9 months old.

I've emailed Mountain Buggy to try and arrange to get it repaired but I have no proof of purchase or warranty information - so I was wondering whether it counted as being under warranty seeing as I was given it free. Mountain Buggy advised me to ask you (MN) for you contact at their offices information so I could get in touch with them directly. They think the pushchair has a fault.

It seems a shame to bin it after such a short time if it can't be fixed.

Thank you.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 20-Mar-14 14:33:21

Hi there

We're sorry you haven't had a reply yet; our Insight team got your email but unfortunately the MN staff member who handled this one has since gone on to pastures new, so the Insighters are having to have a dig to see if they can find a contact at Mountain Buggy. We've given them a prod about it and they're going to come back to you as soon as they can.

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 20-Mar-14 14:45:29

Hi InspirationFailed, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I sent you an email a bit earlier this afternoon and am looking into this for you smile

InspirationFailed Thu 20-Mar-14 15:27:55

Thank you :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now