Talk

Advanced search

Trying to report a post on my local mumsnet, not working

(4 Posts)
ParakeetsInTheGarden Mon 03-Mar-14 22:28:34

I am trying to report a listing on my local mumsnet, because the information is out of date. The button disables and changes to 'Please wait...' but nothing more happens - it doesn't appear to have worked.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 05-Mar-14 09:39:43

Ah, sorry Parakeets - are you still having trouble? If so, post up a link to the post you want us to have a look at (or email in to contactus@mumsnet.com if you'd rather not say what Local site you're on in public!)

ParakeetsInTheGarden Wed 05-Mar-14 17:52:45

I've checked just now, and it's still not working. The one I was initially trying to report is this one although just now I've also tried this one and it has the same issue. Possibly the report is working, it's just the feedback to me that it worked which isn't, in which case apologies for the 20 reports I've made...

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 06-Mar-14 09:24:54

Hmmm... I can't see any reports from you in our system.

Righty ho, leave it with us - we'll see if we can work out what's going on

(If anyone else wants to test reporting a local post to see what happens, please feel free - you can just put 'RowanMN told me to do this, please ignore' in the 'comments' box flowers)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now