Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet, am I seeing things or are you advertising Cow and Gate's baby club to pregnant mums?

(8 Posts)
cashewfrenzy Thu 27-Feb-14 16:32:50

Er, that's tantamount to promoting formula, is it not? hmm

I'll be honest, I'm a bit disappointed.

AtYourCervix Thu 27-Feb-14 16:38:20

Collette is on the case but it's a stubborn bugger and keeps coming back.

ilovepowerhoop Thu 27-Feb-14 16:39:13

there have been others threads about this and mumsnet hq have been trying to block the ads

cashewfrenzy Thu 27-Feb-14 16:41:42

Ah OK. I should have done a search but tbh I'm posting from my mobile and it takes long enough to cobble together a post let alone do a search first! <must get new phone>

Well done Colette wine

ExcuseTypos Fri 28-Feb-14 00:05:19

I was wondered about it too. Glad to see someone is in the case.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 28-Feb-14 09:43:58

Hello

yes we're sorry about this - we do have 'formula ads' blocked as a category but this one is coming through anyway.

If you see it and you can bear to click on it, and let us have the URL of the page that it clicks through to, it makes it a bit easier for us to find it and block it. flowers

cashewfrenzy Sat 01-Mar-14 17:46:16

https://www.cgbabyclub.co.uk/our-community/join-our-community/?utm_source=adcommob&utm_medium=display&utm_content=320x50&utm_campaign=CommLiteRegDig14

That's the URL for the landing page. Hth smile

ColetteTech (MNHQ) Mon 03-Mar-14 15:23:28

Yes, we're on the case! It shouldn't be showing anymore but please do let us know if you spot it again thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now