Talk

Advanced search

MNet keeps logging me out

(4 Posts)
CelticJuggler Wed 19-Feb-14 19:52:16

I'm usually using Chrome on an iphone and Chrome on a Windows 7 PC, but it happens with Safari on the iphone and Firefox (latest version) on PC as well.

If I come out of Chrome/Safari to do something else on my mobile, or close the browser on my PC accidentally and not to hide MNet coz I should be working it always logs me out. I've checked that I've got "Remember Me" ticked and I'm not set to delete cookies/history/cache.

I could understand if it logged me out on my phone when I use my PC and vice versa, but this doesn't seem to be the case - I can be logged in on both, but close Chrome and "bye bye MNet"!

WookieCookie Sun 23-Feb-14 19:56:20

I am being logged out as well in safari on my iPhone. It's really annoying and has started happening in the last couple of days. I've checked and I am definitely choosing " keep me logged in"please help!

KateSMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 24-Feb-14 15:03:29

Hi folks,

Sorry this is happening to you! This might have nothing to do with it, but are either of you using the private browsing mode?

WookieCookie Wed 26-Feb-14 21:09:00

Well you live and learn! Thanks Kate I had no idea I had it on blush [IT duffer emoticon]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now