Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How to edit my watch list on the app?

(7 Posts)
500internalerror Sun 02-Feb-14 19:27:06

I'm sure I'm missing the obvious here! But, I happily mark things to watch when browsing on the app, then have to wait to get to a computer to delete those I don't need to watch anymore, which is only about once a month as I do everything on the phone - so it takes ages once I do get the computer out!

Only1scoop Sun 02-Feb-14 19:29:46

Watching with interest as I can't fathom this out either....

500internalerror Sun 02-Feb-14 23:29:36

Lol and there was me thinking someone had answered gringringringrin

MrsCakesPremonition Sun 02-Feb-14 23:31:32

I've only had my tablet since Christmas and I am coming to loathe the MN Talk App. No sorting, no searching, no updating the watch list, ever increasing numbers of MN stickies which only disappear when I log on and off, no name changing...

500internalerror Tue 04-Feb-14 08:45:50

God, can you not name change on the app? I hadn't even thought of that.

MonstersBalls Tue 04-Feb-14 08:49:08

The app is crap and I think MN have washed their hands of it. sad I always check these threads but MNHQ just say use the mobile site.

I think the app was developed by some third party so there is nothing MN Tech can do about it.

KateSMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 04-Feb-14 15:31:04

Afraid that editing your watch list is one of those things that can only be done on the main site. Sorry about that! We can reiterate that the mobile site is very lovely smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now