Talk

Advanced search

Shortcut to most recent post?

(2 Posts)
FluffyDucky Mon 27-May-13 22:15:34

Hi all, I am still relatively new to MN so apologies if this is an obvious or daft question!
Is there any shortcut or easy way to find new posts in a thread after your one? It can be difficult on a fast moving thread!
At the moment if I post in a thread and the access it by going to Threads>I'm on I have to find my post and read from there. There must be an easier way? Thank you

Tech (MNHQ) Mon 27-May-13 23:18:29

Hi, it's not obvious if you don't know where to look, but we have a bookmark system on threads. After you post you can click "bookmark" on your post (or on any post) to mark that as the point you are up to. The next time you go to that thread, your browser should jump to that post. Te see the bookmark link, hover your mouse to the lower right of the "box" the post is in. If it doesn't show up, click "customise" at the top of the page and on the page that comes up make sure that "Display bookmark links" has a Yes next to it. If it doesn't change it to yes and click save. Then you should get the bookmark link in future. Hope this helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now